To all our Clients, Partners, Vendors & Friends,
We want to let you know that we are especially committed to you as conditions evolve due to the Coronavirus pandemic. As things change all around us, we strongly believe that loyal customers will always be at the heart of every business. We are here to help you engage and serve your loyal customer base.
At the same time we are focused in keeping our clients, partners and team members safe. To that end:
- The bLoyal Solution runs fully on the Cloud. Our platform, including your production account and our development infrastructure runs on Microsoft Azure across 5 regions around the world. All our operations are running normally.
- All our business tools, from our phone system (VoIP) to our My Support portal are also all Cloud based. All the resources required to provide you the support and consulting services you need are readily available to both you and the bLoyal team regardless of where you are working from today.
- We have been executing the Coronavirus response plan we had put in place during the last couple of months. We moved ahead of the curve to a remote work model on 3/11 (the Stay at Home Order in WA started on 3/24) to ensure a smooth transition. All the bLoyal team has been working remotely since then, with no service disruption.
We are here to help you any way we can!
In parallel, we have been working to deliver solutions that will help you engage and serve your loyal customers. We completed our Q1 Release and will be launching some new services in the next few days to provide you with more options during these challenging times and into the future.
We will continue to keep you up to date via:
- This page on the bLoyal website
- The Announcements section on the My Support Portal
- The Release Information on the My Support Portal
Julio de Villasante
President & COO